If you are using a hotmail, windowslive, live, or msn e-mail address you may not receive our e-mails. You will therefore need to make Gilrose a safe sender.
Instructions on how to make gilrose a safe sender on hotmail, windowslive, live, and msn e-mail accounts:
1. Click on the Cog icon in the top right corner of the page.
2. Select 'Options' from the list displayed
3. Under 'Preventing junk email' select the option 'Safe and blocked senders'
4. Select 'Safe Senders'
5. In the text box for 'Sender or domain to mark as safe' type: '@gilrose.co.nz' then click on 'Add to list > >'
6. This domain will now appear under 'Safe senders and domains'.
7. You should now receive e-mails from Gilrose Finance staff and our website. If you continue to not receive our e-mails please contact us. Most other e-mail service providers do not have issues receiving e-mails from Gilrose.