5. In general:
- We collect personal information necessary to provide you with our products and services and to communicate with you.
- We collect personal information from you.
- We also collect personal information from third parties, with your consent, for example from your professional advisers (for e.g. accountant or solicitor), credit reporters, banks, government agencies (such as NZTA and DIA), fraud prevention providers and AML solutions providers.
- Generally, we collect information to assess your eligibility for our products and services, to comply with our legal requirements (such as our responsible lending and AML obligations), to provide you with our products and services and for administration and monitoring purposes.
- We share your personal information with others in order to carry out our purposes, where you have given your consent and where we are permitted or required to by law.
- We use third party service providers to store and process most of the information we collect, currently we use Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 cloud servers located in Auckland
- You can ask at any time for access to or correction of the personal information we hold on you.
- We will only use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it or if permitted by the Privacy Act or we are required to by law.